Business Benefits of Our Password Management Solution:
- Better time management: No looking for passwords
- Fewer IT support requests: Lower password resets
- Higher efficiency: Passwords available across devices and platforms
- Complete transparency: Know who, what, when, and where
- Granular, top-level administrative control, management, and reporting: Automatically push out company password
- policy across your employee base
Convenient and Comprehensive Password Management
How confident are you that your employees aren’t using the same password for multiple accounts?
What processes do you have in place to make sure employees are using strong, unique login credentials?
Are you set up to quickly shut down a leaving employee’s access to your company’s applications and online accounts?
Our enterprise-level password system answers all these critical questions and gives you total control of all the account logins used by your employees―on-site, online, and in the cloud.
Why is Password Management so Vital to Your Security?
78% of attackers use stolen credentials to gain unauthorized access to business applications.1
Our Team is Ready to Help You Secure and Manage Your Passwords
The best thing about our robust password management tool is that you have control.
Because of the zero-trust password protection protocols in place, we don’t see or have access to your company’s passwords. Everything is encrypted and tied to your unique organizational administrative key.
To maintain the highest levels of security, we can help you as little or as much as you’d like with the day-to-day administration of the password management solution. You set the employee password parameters that work for you, and we’ll make it happen.
Give us a call today for a Free Technology Review at (734) 335-8817!
Contact Us: https://endusertechnologies.com/contact-us/
- “Verizon’s 2020 Data Breach Investigations Report,” Verizon. https://buff.ly/2sRzxtk (Accessed April 2021).
- “Online Security Survey,” Google/Harris Poll. https://buff.ly/3w9QxMr (Accessed April 2021).